Dysport Minneapolis-St. Paul
Dysport® uses an innovative blend of Wrinkles aren’t your style and the “frozen look” isn’t either. For adults who want a natural look, there’s Dysport, a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express feelings naturally. It’s the lines that disappear, not your expressions.
And because Dysport delivers the natural-looking results people want, 97% of users say they’d do it again.1 Additionally, Dysport is approved in 57 countries2 and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.3* Find out more about Dysport below, including how it works and what you need to know before starting treatment.
How Dysport Works
Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen look, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you.
How Long Does Dysport Last?
You’ve got better things to do than think about what your frown lines look like. In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment, Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.† The majority of patients see improvement in just 2–3 days after treatment.4-6** Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use. Another plus? There is minimal downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.
Frown lines between your eyebrows got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, Dysport may be for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
Recovery & Side Effects
Do not take Dysport if you:
- Are allergic to Dysport or any of the ingredients in Dysport. See the end of the Dysport Medication Guide for a list of ingredients in Dysport
- Are allergic to cow's milk protein
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
Dysport may not be right for you if:
- You have had surgical changes to your face
- You have very weak muscles in the treatment area
- Your face looks very different from side to side
- The injection site is inflamed
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- You have deep facial scars
- You have thick, oily skin
- Your wrinkles can't be smoothed by spreading them apart
Dr. Mahjouri Cosmetic Surgery &; Skincare Clinic provides Dysportl® can provide more information regarding Dysport and how Dr. Mahjouri can help you reach your desired look.
Contact our office to receive a free mammoplasty consultation. Mahjouri Cosmetic Surgery & Skincare Clinic provides breast augmentations to patients from Fridley, Minneapolis, Anoka, and the surrounding communities. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, call our office today!